Staff from Fargo Cass Public Health is available to speak on the following health topics:
• Contraceptives and reproductive health/family planning
• Sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV
• Tobacco use and cessation
• Breast and cervical cancer (Women's Way Program)
• Physical activity
• Safe Communities
• Environmental subjects (food safety, air quality, etc.)
Who is eligible for the service?
Any school, service club, organization or governmental agency in Cass County.
Who do I contact?
To schedule a presentation call Cheryl Stetz at 241-1367.