Men and women of reproductive age are provided with education, counseling, annual physical examinations and clinical services to meet their needs. This includes an in-depth history, physical exam (including a pelvic exam for females) and appropriate laboratory tests including a pap smear and STD screening.
We provide education about reproduction, whether you are trying to prevent pregnancy or are seeking a pregnancy. We also offer a variety of contraceptive choices.
- complete physical exams based on preventative guidelines to keep you healthy and safe.
- sexually transmitted disease (STD/HIV) testing.
- treatment of infections of the reproductive tract.
- menstruation counseling and management.
- preconceptual counseling and management.
Title-X funded program