Skip navigation

Non-city residents

Currently, the City of Fargo's Household Hazardous Waste Facility accepts household hazardous waste from residents living in other communities and rural areas of Cass County who use the Fargo Landfill (or whose hauler uses the Fargo landfill for disposal of their household garbage). For example, the City of Harwood contracts with Waste Management, Inc. to bring their garbage to the City of Fargo Landfill. Since the program is paid for through the landfill tipping fees, Harwood residents can bring household hazardous waste to our facility.

The HHW building is located at 606 - 43 1/2 St. N. in Fargo.  The facility is just east of the landfill and compost site, on the south side of 7th Ave.

Moorhead residents can call the Clay County HHW Facility at (218) 299-5077.