Skip navigation

FAQ: Nuisances

What are the hours in which construction activity can take place?

Construction-related activities are prohibited between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Exceptions are made for noises related to snow removal.

Who should I contact about an abandoned property?

If you suspect that a building has been abandoned and may be posing a hazard, please contact the Inspections Department at (701) 241-1561 or If you suspect there might be a potential for criminal activity, please contact the Police Department at (701) 235-4493.