Join the Medical Reserve Corp
The Public Health Emergency Volunteer Reserve/Medical Reserve Corps is (PHEVR/MRC) is composed of North Dakotans who volunteer to help provide medical and nonmedical assistance during a public health emergency.
- Will receive training as needed as well as be advised of free online training.
- May participate in disaster drills that test readiness for public health emergencies.
- Will assist with public response during an emergency.
- Distribute information.
- Help people complete paperwork.
- Provide childcare.
- Direct traffic.
- Staff an information hotline.
- Load and unload supplies.
- Prepare meals.
- Provide security.
- Distribute medications.
- Provide medical care, nursing care and other medical services.
- Provide emotional support or counseling.
Register to become a volunteer today!