This committee makes recommendations to the Fargo City Forester about the collection, planting, maintenance, protection and removal of trees on streets and other public areas within the city.
The Fargo Forestry Advisory Committee consists of:
- two individuals appointed by the Fargo Park Commission, at least one of whom is a Park Commissioner.
- two individuals appointed by the Fargo City Commission, at least one of whom is a City Commissioner.
- one representative from North Dakota State University.
- one representative from the Cass County Extension Service.
- one individual representing the public utilities.
- Fargo's City Forester.
||Director of Fargo Parks and Recreation
||Assistant Director of Fargo Parks and Recreation
|Dr. Dale Herman
||North Dakota State University
||Cass County Extension Service
|Timothy Mahoney, M.D.
||Fargo City Commission