Skip navigation

Contact Information

If you have questions about the construction of a structure within either the corporate or extraterrirotial limits please contact the Inspections Department.

For all other construction projects such as diking or adding earth fill, contact the Engineering Department.


Question Department Phone Number
Building a structure  Inspections Department  701-241-1561 
Street flooding Street Department  701-241-1453 
Sump pumps  Sump Pump Program  701-461-7867 
Extraterritorial Residents Cass County 701-476-4068
All other questions Engineering 701-241-1545



Cass County Resources 


Question Contact Phone Number
Non-building questions  Cass County Planning  701-298-2375